I am a licensed architect with 16 years of experience who has a passion for urban housing, especially for the city's most vulnerable residents. I began my career as an urban planner in Texas, and honed my skills in Chicago and Austin, focusing first on single family homes and then moving to affordable multi-family and senior housing. My experience so far has taught me the ability to navigate complex urban projects and to think about cities as integrative systems.
I am also interested in the future of the North American city, and the forces that affect the constantly changing urban landscape. I am working to develop more efficient building systems, more integrated sustainable systems at the building and site levels, and more progressive urban housing types for seniors and extended families.
- Member, AIA Chicago and AIA Austin
- Member, Illinois Housing Council
- 2014 Judge, Chicago Neighborhood Design Awards
- 2014 Mentor, Territory Urban Design League
- Juror, School of the Art Institute of Chicago - Architecture department
Download my resume here